Saturday, June 2, 2007

time to open a store...

For months now, I've been relying on the generosity of Natalia Zelmanov, who allowed me to sell LoopRez Deluxe out of her original store in Rieul. Recently, Natalia has just opened a new, VERY nice, and MUCH larger store, Sirena Hair & Fashion in West Sunset (160,50,22). She is again being kind enough to let me provide LoopRez from her store. I owe so much to Natalia.

Still, I suppose there comes a time when I really ought to have a spot of my own. Thanks to Sierra Mills, who designed and gifted this store to me (I do seem to like to surround myself with talented individuals, don't I?), when LinkRez is ready for release, it'll be made available in a brand new store...

Script Thingies...


I'm a bit of a sentimental sap sometimes. The look and feel of the sign is a nod to the days when I first started dabbling with computers. The word "thingies" is popular to a certain individual who I owe a lot to. And the backdrop of the sign might be familiar to some... My very own geeky inside-joke tributes, all rolled together.

I still need to make it possible to exit the store without falling off a cliff, to be able to actually walk to the store instead of flying to it, choose a landing spot, landscape a little around it, etc. But it's getting there. Still, what a silly concept, for me to have a store, what with basically my SINGLE product. Well, at least my product line will double soon.

Incidentally, the store will be available for purchase, from Sierra Mills. It's a bit primmy (as is most anything Sierra does), but I like its clean lines, don't you?